Radiant Heating in Salt Lake City
Installation, Repair, & Maintenance
Are you looking for innovative ways to heat your home? Are you tired of shoveling your driveway and wish it would thaw itself? Are you sick of feeling that cold bathroom floor when you step out of the shower in the winter? Would you like your driveway to thaw itself so you don’t have to shovel so much? Radiant heating could be the solution you’ve been looking for! We install heating systems for both the home or your driveway to meet your needs. Contact Neerings today and we’ll send an expert out to evaluate your situation and help you decide if radiant heating is right for you. If it is, we’ll get your new system installed ASAP.
How to get radiant heating for your home
- Give us a call: We’ll get you an appointment with one of our radiant heating experts.
- We’ll Assess Your Property To See If Radiant Heating Is An Option! We’ll assess your property to see if Radiant Heating is an option! Our expert will look over your home or driveway to make sure that radiant heating makes sense and that it will be useful and efficient for you.
- Choose Your Radiant Heating Type: Decide what type of energy you want to use to heat your home or driveway.
- Schedule Your Radiant Heating Installation: Installing radiant heating can mean taking up panels of your floors and walls. We’ll make sure we install it at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Your Home Or Driveway Will Be Set For Winter: Before you know it, you’ll be toasty warm at home or your driveway will be thawing itself and you’ll love your new radiant heating system.
Delivering Gold Standard Service, Every Time
We always aim to build trust and confidence in those we serve. Our clean, professional technicians show our commitment to serve you. Only the best work is acceptable.
Family Owned & Operated
Reliable & Professional Techs
Why Choose Radiant Heating?
Are you looking for innovative ways to heat your home? Would you like your driveway to thaw itself so you don’t have to shovel so much? Radiant heating could be the solution you’ve been looking for! Contact Neerings today and we’ll send an expert out to evaluate your situation and help you decide if radiant heating is right for you. If it is, we’ll get your new system installed ASAP.
There are many good reasons to choose radiant heating. These include:
Frequently Asked Questions
How Radiant Heating Works
Radiant heating uses infrared radiation to heat your home and driveway. We’ll heat your floor, your walls, or your driveway and let that heat spread to either warm up your house or melt the snow and ice that has accumulated. Just like you can feel the heat coming off a hot stove burner when the house is cold, radiant heating will make your cold rooms warm. Most driveway systems use a series of tubes that we’ll place under the concrete. When it gets below a certain temperature, these tubes fill with a mixture of antifreeze and hot water. The heat from the water moves into the concrete panels. That heat transfers to your driveway and melts the snow and ice there. Inside your house, we can use heated air, water, or electricity, so you can choose the type of radiant heating that best suits your needs.
How Experienced Is Neerings?
We are the oldest and most experienced in the area with 84 years in the business.
Why Is Neerings The Best Choice?
We offer one source for your entire project, all trades in one partner, and we are the general contractor for every project. That means no outsourcing of job supervision and no short-term business you can’t trust.
Is It Expensive?
We have a great selection of materials and budget options, not just one solution or price range.