Drain Cleaning In Salt Lake City
Do you have a slow drain, a stinky drain, or a backed up drain? Do you hear odd gurgling sounds coming from your drain or see flies buzzing around it? We’re here to FIX IT right away! Neerings Plumbing & Heating has years of experience drain cleaning in Salt Lake City, offering residential and commercial drain cleaning, sewer line camera inspections, and clog prevention services. No matter what it takes, we’ll work harder than anyone else to get you the solutions you need ASAP.
Our Gold Standard Drain Cleaning Process
- Find Your Drain Clogs: Our camera inspection allows us to find out where your drain clogs are located and determine what is stuck down there.
- See What’s Going On In Your Drains: Our inspection process allows you to see first hand exactly what is going on in your drains.
- We Don’t Have To Dig To See Your Pipes: We won’t have to dig, even if the clog is in your sewer line. Save time, money, and energy without digging up your yard!
- Discover Broken or Cracked Pipes: If your line is leaking, we’ll find out where and take a look at the problem directly.
- Know The Roof Of The Issue: Don’t take our word for what is going on in your pipes – see it for yourself when our Neerings team does a camera inspection!
5 Signs You Have A Drain Problem
- Stinky Drain: Do you notice a foul odor coming from your sink drain?
- Slow Drain: Does your bathtub take forever to drain? Standing in a puddle of water while you shower?
- Clogged Drain: Does your sink not drain at all?
- Odd Sounds: Are you hearing “gurgling” sounds coming from your drains?
- Fruit and Drain Flies: Have you noticed flies around your drains?
Delivering Gold Standard Service, Every Time
We always aim to build trust and confidence in those we serve. Our clean, professional technicians show our commitment to serve you. Only the best work is acceptable.
Family Owned & Operated
Reliable & Professional Techs
Innovative Clog Elimination Methods
Polite, Professional Service
The Neerings technicians arrived at our home quickly, and they were professional, communicative, and thorough. We had our basement drain backing up into the house -- they evaluated the situation, provided us a reasonable estimate, and got to work. Would recommend and use them again!