Electricians In Salt lake city
Repairs, Inspection, Installation, & Maintenance
Since 1935, Neerings has provided Salt Lake City, Utah with high-quality electrical work. We’d like to continue this proud tradition by providing expert electrical service for your home or office. No matter the job’s size, we will respond to our customer’s needs with the care and the attention they deserve. Our electricians follow strict standards of excellence that were established over 75 years ago. Whether it is a simple fan installation or wiring a swimming pool, we guarantee customer satisfaction.
We serve a large area of Utah, including Salt Lake City. Please give us a call for all of your electrical needs.
home electrical repairs
We understand the unique electrical needs of Salt Lake City, Utah homes and strive to be the best in the business. From home generators or programmable thermostat upgrades to electrical repairs, if there’s a wire involved, we can help. Our electricians will be at your home on time and with the right tools to get the job done same–day when necessary. As safety is our number one priority, we will make sure you and your family as safe from electrical danger before, during and after the assessment or repair. Call Neerings today for all your home electrical needs.
Delivering Gold Standard Service, Every Time
We always aim to build trust and confidence in those we serve. Our clean, professional technicians show our commitment to serve you. Only the best work is acceptable.
Family Owned & Operated
Reliable & Professional Techs
Office Electrical Repairs
When an electrical emergency presents itself at your office, it can mean your business will be shut down until it is repaired. That’s why at Neerings, we make it our business to make sure your electrical needs are met quickly. We guarantee customer satisfaction with every job. Our electricians are the best in the industry. No matter what issue you may be facing, if there’s a wire involved, we can help. Call the experts at Neerings today if you think your office or place of business needs an electrical repair or assessment.
Reasons To Call An Electrician
- Your home is older than you: Homes over 25 years old have outdated electrical systems. If your electrical system is over two decades old, it may be time to replace it.
- Your lights flicker: Do your lights blink when you turn on a large appliance? Maybe it’s time to have an electrician check your system.
- You have multiple power strips in one room: This may be overworking your electrical system. Instead of investing in more power strips, it’s better to install more circuits.
- Turning on a light is a shocking experience: Do you experience a slight shock when flipping on a light? This is bad news. Call an electrician immediately.
- Your carpet or rugs conceal wires: Constantly stepping on wires can be very dangerous. Instead of running wires all over your house, call an electrician to install more outlets.