Furnace Installations Salt Lake City, UT
Are you thinking about getting a new furnace? Is this the year where you’re finally going to get the heat that you’ve always wanted at home? At Neerings, we applaud your decision. We know that furnace installations represent major investments on the parts of homeowners and we would love to help you get the right furnace for your family and your home. Call us today and we’ll send a furnace expert out to you soon. Before long, you’ll have reliable heat for you and your family once again.
When is it Time for a New Furnace?
While the decision about whether or not it’s time for a new furnace is completely up to you, we recommend thinking through the following questions before you make your final decision. Furnace installations can save you a lot of hassle with repairs and breakdowns, though they do represent an investment for you. Ask yourself these questions to decide if an installation is the right furnace service for you right now:
- How much have you spent on repairs in the last year? The last two years?
- Are you facing major furnace repairs before your unit will work properly again?
- Are you happy with your current furnace or is it frustrating even when it is working well?
- Does your current furnace effectively heat your entire home?
- Do you like the way your furnace uses energy? Do you wish that it used less?
- How old is your current furnace? What is its expected lifespan?
If you’re still not sure whether furnace installations are right for you, we can send out an expert to help you decide. Your technician will look at your furnace and let you know how it’s working and what you might reasonably be able to expect from it over the next few years. If you choose furnace installation, we’ll help you get the right unit for you.
How to Choose a New Furnace
There are many factors that go into choosing your new furnace. We’ll talk with you through the following issues, then recommend furnaces we love that seem to fit your needs. Rest assured that we will never recommend a furnace that we wouldn’t be happy putting into our own homes. All of our furnaces come from reliable brands and ones that we have come to know and trust throughout our years in the business.
Your new furnace should:
- Be the right size for your home (based on square footage)
- Fit your usage patterns (how often you use your furnace and how warm you keep your home)
- Fit your energy usage desires
Once you’ve chosen your new furnace, we’ll install it according to the manufacturer’s specifications for that particular make and model. We’ll test everything and ask you to test it, too, so we can be sure you’re totally satisfied. We want to make sure you have reliable heat both now and in the years that are coming. Call us at Neerings today for furnace installations and all of your heating service needs!
- Salt Lake City
- Cottonwood Heights
- Park City