Trenchless Sewer Repair Pro’s & Con’s
When it comes to plumbing repair in Salt Lake City, sewer repairs are among the most common needs we hear about. If you’re experiencing a sewer emergency, contact us at Neerings Plumbing & Heating right away.
We start every sewer repair with a video camera sewer inspection. Once we know what’s going on and what your pipes look like, we’ll help you decide if trenchless sewer repair in Salt Lake City is the right choice for you. Here are a few of the pros and cons.
The Pros of Trenchless Sewer Repair
There are a number of great things about trenchless sewer repair in Salt Lake City. These include:
- It’s cheaper. Since you don’t have to dig up your yard or pay to replace it, this type of plumbing repair in Salt Lake City can be up to 75% less expensive.
- It’s faster. Since we aren’t digging a trench through your yard, we can work faster and fix your sewer emergency sooner.
- It lasts a long time. We use quality materials when we do this kind of plumbing repair in Salt Lake City so you get a reliable sewer for many years.
- It’s good for the planet. Both the methods we use and our materials are designed to be good for the earth and good for your home, too.
If you want to reap these benefits for yourself and your family, call us about getting a trenchless sewer repair today! We’ll be out soon to determine whether this is the right process for you.
The Cons of Trenchless Sewer Repair
There are just a couple of possible downsides of trenchless sewer repair in Salt Lake City. These are:
- A potentially higher upfront cost. Trenchless repairs may cost more than conventional ones for the repair itself. However, when you add in the cost of replacing your yard, that savings is negated and the cost is usually even higher.
- We may not be able to use it on some pipes. Pipes with extreme damage or those made from some older materials may not qualify for trenchless sewer repair.
Choose What’s Best for You!
Call us at Neerings today to start your process of sewer repair in Salt Lake City. We’ll be there soon to perform our video camera inspection, then let you know what we find. If trenchless sewer repair is right for you, we’ll start right away so we can finish the job fast.