Salt Lake City Swamp Cooler Repair & Installation
If you are looking for a way to cool your home efficiently, consider an evaporative cooler, commonly known as a swamp cooler. At Neerings Plumbing & Heating, we offer comprehensive swamp cooler service in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re considering adding a swamp cooler to your home or your existing unit is in need of repair, our cooling experts can help.
Why a Swamp Cooler Makes Sense
There are several benefits to having a swamp cooler installed in your home:
- Swamp coolers are extremely energy efficient compared to air conditioners.
- Fresh air is constantly pulled into your home, eliminating stuffy, stale indoor air.
- A swamp cooler will save you a considerable amount of money. Since they use 90% less energy than standard air conditioners, they can drastically lower energy bills.
- Using less energy also means that swamp coolers have less impact on the environment.
- Swamp coolers work best in areas where the humidity is low, making them a perfect choice for Salt Lake City Residents.
Swamp Cooler Service in Salt Lake City
When you need swamp cooler service in Salt Lake City, trust the experts right here at Neerings Plumbing & Heating. We can handle a number of problems, including:
- Motor not turning on
- Water overflowing
- Clogged cooler pads
- Poor water distribution
…and many others.
Troubleshooting Your Swamp Cooler
Before you call us for swamp cooler service, there are a few things you can check yourself:
- Make sure the Evaporative Cooler Control is turned on.
- Check to ensure that the power is turned on at the breaker panel.
- Make sure the blower belt is intact.
- Check that the water supply to the unit is turned on.
- Look to see if supply registers are fully open.
- Make sure you have windows or doors open to allow your swamp cooler to work efficiently.
If you’ve checked all of these things and you still need swamp cooler service in Salt Lake City, call Neerings Plumbing & Heating now at 801-467-3951.