When you hire Neerings to service your heating or cooling system, it could be for any number of reasons. There is so much more to HVAC setups than just the heater and the AC unit. There are many accessories and parts that go along with the appliances to get buildings properly warmed or cooled, and the Neerings team is able to work on any component. Below, we have compiled a list of the major parts involved in HVAC systems and included a basic explanation of their function.
COMPONENTS OF HVAC SYSTEMS
- Humidifiers: These products operate by adding moisture to the air by using the blower from the heating system. This adds necessary moisture to protect your furnishings and reduce static electricity. Coupling a humidifier to a variable-speed blower gives you the ability to manage your humidity to the exact level you would like.
- Air Filtration: Adding a high efficiency air cleaner can dramatically impact your family’s health. Ask your Neerings consultant which model will benefit you most.
- Hot Water Heaters: Updating your current hot water heater can benefit you by saving you money on your utility bills and improving the amount of hot water that you have available to you.
- Zoning: Zoning your home’s heating and cooling system give you the control you need to be comfortable in any part of your home without the worry of changing temperatures in other rooms. While most people zone for the comfort, proper zoning allows you to heat or cool only the zones that need it.
- UV Bulbs: Ultraviolet bulbs work by killing mold spores and live airborne bacteria by a shortwave light. This technology is used in most hospitals and laboratories to obtain the cleanest air possible.
EXPERTS FOR ALL THINGS HVAC
The staff here at Neerings can answer any questions you may have about a part of your heating or cooling system that you need repaired, replaced, or worked on. With extensive training and experience, we can service any HVAC accessory and offer you expert advice on trusted brands and models.